HOPE IN 2021

  

Hello.....Everyone welcome to my blog and i hope you are happy and comfortable reading and watching on my blog.Thank you 💥


Hello everyone, don't feel like we are entering the year 2021, we are starting at the beginning of this year to be even better than before. Thank you and happy new year.



Day by day I live it, I don't feel like I've stepped into 2021, my hopes are a lot in this 2021. Before that, I apologize for my words and deeds when last year was not fun, this year I am trying to become a better personality than the previous year.

Finally 2021 comes, this means that it is approaching the test for admission to public universities. I really hope to enter the university that I dream of, namely the State University of Medan, many have asked why you chose UNIMED, there are such as the University of Indonesia, Gadjah Mada University, and universities near your area, my answer is actually simple, I want to find a life that is recently by visiting places that I haven't visited, after all the city of Medan is also the center of growth on the island of Sumatra. I want to try things like learning new things, do new things and want to apply my hobby there, namely visiting new places.



University of Medan


Covid 19, yes, that is the pandemic that is being experienced in this world today, many people are affected by the virus from small children to the elderly, and Covid 19 has paralyzed the entire economy in the world. I hope that in 2021 this pandemic will end quickly and the people affected by this virus will recover. Aamiin.

Hopefully my dream in 2021 will be achieved, with effort and prayer, surely whatever things you want will be easily achieved. For my friends, let's fight to enter public universities and fight this pandemic by complying with the recommended health protocols, hopefully we will be given fluency in facing the problems we live in. Thank you.


Thank you for visiting my blog page, don't forget to comment so I can improve the content of my blog someday.💔











  








Komentar

Postingan Populer